DEVONagent Pro人性化的将结果列表以文本摘要的形式展现出来，还能将未读的结果标记为一个蓝色的圆点，就像Apple Mail上一样，让你不会错过任何一个息你要找的重要信息。
DEVONagent Pro helps you search more efficiently on the web. It searches multiple sources, frees you from hunting for the really relevant results, and gives you power tools for your research.
- Your personal meta search engine - DEVONagent Pro is not a simple Google interface. It knows how to talk to search engines, and how to squeeze the best out of them.DEVONagent connects to as many search engines as you want, collects the data, and weeds out the junk that managed to slip through. It also scans your favorite websites and notifies you when it finds something that matches your query. It can even do all of this while you're sleeping; the results will be ready before you pour your first cup of coffee.
- Get the good stuff, skip the junk - DEVONagent Pro is all about filtering what you don't want and giving you the best tools to find more of what you really want. DEVONagent Pro doesn't simply trust the search engines. It filters all returned results again, allowing you to use advanced Boolean operators, proximity operators, and wildcards of unlimited complexity, something no single search engine allows you to do. DEVONagent's "scanners" can even find thumbnail galleries or linked PDF or Office documents for you. When you've found what you're looking but want a little more detail, the unique See Also list contains related pages from elsewhere in the search results, online and even from DEVONthink Pro.
- The information you want, the way you want - Every research tasks is different. DEVONagent Pro supports this with many ways to list, read, even explore your data. View the results as a list or as a smart text summary, and explore them with the topics map. Unread results are marked with a blue dot, just like in Apple Mail, so that you don't miss the one important piece of information you're looking for. Finally, for viewing Web pages there's DEVONagent Pro's specialized Web browser. Extract images, RSS feeds, links, email addresses, even linked documents with a single click and save them for reference or reuse.
- Save your research and come back later - Research is not only about finding, it's about collecting data, sharing it, and using it to create something meaningful. DEVONagent Pro exports your filtered and trimmed-to-the-max research results in a variety of formats, from a simple list of bookmarks to comprehensive RTF digests and PDF reports. The built-in, searchable archive keeps them for later reference, or you can send your results to DEVONthink. Finally, you can save your search and continue later on, or even share it with others via email.
- How DEVONagent Pro can help your research:
- Researchers: Stay up-to-date on your subject with scheduled searches. Search through specialized online databases, scan important Web sites, and get smart summaries. Extract the key facts using DEVONagent Pro's research-centric Web browser.
- Students and educators: Find better course materials faster, with DEVONagent Pro weed out the chaff. Cite references for your papers and extract images and lists of links with a single click. Save interesting results in DEVONagent's archive or in DEVONthink.
- Journalists: Keep an eye on as many other information sources as you like and dig deeper into the subject you are writing about. Use the smart See Also function to learn more about the article you're reading. Save a search and return to it later if you get interrupted.
- Lawyers: Search LexisWeb and FindLaw efficiently with advanced Boolean operations, and use See Also to find related data with a single click. Export comprehensive reports, or save the results for future reference in DEVONagent's archive or in DEVONthink.
This maintenance release addresses a sporadic crash some users had when accessing the Preferences panel on macOS Mojave, as well as some visual artifacts in the interface. We have also added support for JSON RSS feeds and improved handling of RSS feeds in general. Overall reliability has been the primary focus of this release.
- Added support for JSON RSS feeds.
- Updated plugins: Government > USA.gov, References > SEC.
- Renamed the search option Atom, RSS, RSD & RDF feeds to Atom, RSS & JSON feeds.
- Improved handling of untitled RSS feed items.
- Improved overall performance and reliability.
- Fixed various visual artifacts including ones affecting tabs on search windows (macOS Mojave).
- Fixed an issue where opening the License panel could stall the application when a network connection was not available or reliable.
- Fixed an issue where an alert was not displayed after entering an incorrect license code.
- Fixed a crash and incomplete display of the window when accessing the Preferences panel (macOS Mojave).