DEVONagent Pro人性化的将结果列表以文本摘要的形式展现出来，还能将未读的结果标记为一个蓝色的圆点，就像Apple Mail上一样，让你不会错过任何一个息你要找的重要信息。
DEVONagent Pro helps you search more efficiently on the web. It searches multiple sources, frees you from hunting for the really relevant results, and gives you power tools for your research.
- Your personal meta search engine - DEVONagent Pro is not a simple Google interface. It knows how to talk to search engines, and how to squeeze the best out of them.DEVONagent connects to as many search engines as you want, collects the data, and weeds out the junk that managed to slip through. It also scans your favorite websites and notifies you when it finds something that matches your query. It can even do all of this while you're sleeping; the results will be ready before you pour your first cup of coffee.
- Get the good stuff, skip the junk - DEVONagent Pro is all about filtering what you don't want and giving you the best tools to find more of what you really want. DEVONagent Pro doesn't simply trust the search engines. It filters all returned results again, allowing you to use advanced Boolean operators, proximity operators, and wildcards of unlimited complexity, something no single search engine allows you to do. DEVONagent's "scanners" can even find thumbnail galleries or linked PDF or Office documents for you. When you've found what you're looking but want a little more detail, the unique See Also list contains related pages from elsewhere in the search results, online and even from DEVONthink Pro.
- The information you want, the way you want - Every research tasks is different. DEVONagent Pro supports this with many ways to list, read, even explore your data. View the results as a list or as a smart text summary, and explore them with the topics map. Unread results are marked with a blue dot, just like in Apple Mail, so that you don't miss the one important piece of information you're looking for. Finally, for viewing Web pages there's DEVONagent Pro's specialized Web browser. Extract images, RSS feeds, links, email addresses, even linked documents with a single click and save them for reference or reuse.
- Save your research and come back later - Research is not only about finding, it's about collecting data, sharing it, and using it to create something meaningful. DEVONagent Pro exports your filtered and trimmed-to-the-max research results in a variety of formats, from a simple list of bookmarks to comprehensive RTF digests and PDF reports. The built-in, searchable archive keeps them for later reference, or you can send your results to DEVONthink. Finally, you can save your search and continue later on, or even share it with others via email.
- How DEVONagent Pro can help your research:
- Researchers: Stay up-to-date on your subject with scheduled searches. Search through specialized online databases, scan important Web sites, and get smart summaries. Extract the key facts using DEVONagent Pro's research-centric Web browser.
- Students and educators: Find better course materials faster, with DEVONagent Pro weed out the chaff. Cite references for your papers and extract images and lists of links with a single click. Save interesting results in DEVONagent's archive or in DEVONthink.
- Journalists: Keep an eye on as many other information sources as you like and dig deeper into the subject you are writing about. Use the smart See Also function to learn more about the article you're reading. Save a search and return to it later if you get interrupted.
- Lawyers: Search LexisWeb and FindLaw efficiently with advanced Boolean operations, and use See Also to find related data with a single click. Export comprehensive reports, or save the results for future reference in DEVONagent's archive or in DEVONthink.
This release features fixes, including greater compatibility with macOS Mojave, as well as other improvements. Developer has reorganized the search sets and updated a number of plugins as well as the thumbnail galleries scanner. A new option allows you to group search sets for more easily managing your sets. You can now choose to install and update extras automatically in the Support Assistant. A change to parsing a web page's rendered HTML allows for better See Also, translation, and automation via AppleScript. VoiceOver support in the interface has been enhanced too.
- You can now create search set groups in Windows > Search Sets. The action menu in the Search Sets panel now has New Group and New Set options.
- Search sets can now be installed via Help > Support Assistant.
- Added an option to the Support Assistant for installing and updating extras automatically.
- Plugins updated: Qwant, Yandex, Blogs > Google Blog Search, News > BBC News, News > Google News, News > Topix, News > World News Network, Patents > Google Patents
- Search sets updated: Marketing, Mac > Latest News, and Mac > Latest Software.
- Scanners updated: Thumbnail Galleries.
- Renamed, merged, and reorganized the default search sets.
- Merged the Advanced and Exclude tabs of the Search Sets panel.
- Improved automatic selection of content of web pages after choosing Remember Selection from the contextual menu.
- The toolbar button Share > Email in a browser window uses the current website's title as the subject line.
- Improved adding URLs via drag-and-drop in the Downloads window and the Sites tab of a search set.
- Improved keyboard navigation in outline views of windows like Archive and Search Sets.
- Renamed Go > Workspace > Update... to Update. The last used workspace is now updated.
- Added tooltips to the buttons on the Downloads window.
- Tooltips in the menu extra results now update more quickly.
- Minor cosmetic adjustments made in Search windows and Properties inspector of browser windows.
- Improved VoiceOver support.
- Increased efficiency in handling of RSS feeds.
- Improved filtering and retrieval of links, especially in Express mode.
- Results from adsabs.harvard.edu and adsbit.harvard.edu aren't filtered as advertisements any longer.
- DEVONagent Pro now uses the rendered web page, instead of the underlying HTML code, as the source for See Also, translation, and the "text" AppleScript property.
- Improved support for search engines allowing parentheses.
- Improved support for filtering Cyrillic language results.
- Improved support for "robots.txt".
- Moved to HTTPS for Web > Translate as well as all URLs linking to our site.
- Much faster updating of Finder comments of files and folders (macOS El Capitan and later).
- Generating web page thumbnails uses a new service as Thumbshots will shut down November 15, 2018.
- Improved overall reliability, including greater compatibility with macOS Mojave.
- Fixed visual artifacts in menus and the Preferences window (macOS Mojave).
- Fixed an issue in Express mode, where adding a resource to DEVONthink didn't work correctly.
- Fixed an issue where error pages in browser windows didn't show the correct icon.
- Fixed an issue where importing or searching the Safari history didn't work (macOS Sierra and later).
- Fixed an issue where playing a video in the Support Assistant would continue playing audio after the window was closed.
- Fixed an issue where Scripts > Window > Open Last Safari Session didn't work correctly.
- Fixed an issue with automatically updating to the latest version.
- Fixed an issue with the English localization of Edit > Speech > Start and Stop Speaking.
- Fixed a rare issue with the HTML parser.
- Fixed a crash if the option to install extras automatically was enabled.
- Fixed a crash after closing a browser tab or window (macOS High Sierra).
- Fixed a rare crash caused by memory management.
- Plugins removed: IEEE Xplore, Technorati, Lucky Guess.
- Removed the option to subscribe to welcome tips.
- The download manager no longer sets Finder comments as it caused automation alerts on macOS Mojave.