MIDI Monitor is a utility for Mac OS X which displays MIDI signals in a variety of formats. It can watch both incoming and outgoing MIDI streams, and can filter them by message type and channel.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later
- Updated for macOS 10.14 Mojave, including Dark Mode
- Now requires macOS 10.9 or later. If you're using an older version of macOS, use version 1.3.2 instead
- Bug fixes:
- Improved error handling when the driver can’t be installed or can’t be found
- Updated MIDI manufacturer names and IDs
- Show program changes as 1-128 or 0-127 depending on a preference