monday.com (was dapulse) is a tool team can use and monday.com comes with built-in addiction.
Today's Teams Need The Ability To Work Together Dynamically:
- You need a place to centralize all communication and keep everyone engaged and focused on what matters.
Get Your Team Addicted To Turning Things Green:
- monday.com shows who's responsible for what. This gives people incredible recognition and accountability for their work.
Your Planning Should Be As Alive As The Projects Themselves
- With monday.com, you plan your projects and work on them in the same place, creating real and fluid planning.
No Training Needed, It Just Works:
- monday.com comes with built-in addiction, saves your team huge amounts of time on meetings and gets rid of painfully long email threads.
Working In A Vacuum Is Evil. The More Everyone Knows, The Better They Can Work As A Team:
- Add your own columns and create the process you need to take projects from start to finish. This way, you line up your goals with your vision and share it with everyone. While your team is deep in the details, the big picture helps everyone focus on what's really important.
Create A Knowledge Base From Your Work:
- monday.com gives power to your fingertips. You have the ability to search everything in your entire account, including images, posts, updates, mentions and projects. This creates a fully searchable knowledge base from the history of your work and interaction as a team.
Communicate In Context:
- Keep all your files and communication in one, fully searchable place. Finally get rid of emails, cut down on meetings and start letting your team enjoy working together.
Some bug fixes in the new layout such as:
- Group floating header
- Back and forward