Redmine (was BitNami Redmine Stack) is an easy-to-install distribution of the Redmine project management software. It includes pre-configured, ready to run versions of Apache, Ruby, Subversion and MySQL. Currently, Linux, Mac OS X and Windows are supported. Redmine is a flexible project management Web application. Written using Ruby on Rails framework, it is cross-platform and cross-database.
- Multiple projects support.
- Flexible role based access control.
- Flexible issue tracking system.
- Gantt chart and calendar.
- News, documents and files management.
- Feeds and email notifications.
- Per project wiki.
- Per project forums.
- Simple time tracking functionality.
- Custom fields for issues, projects and users.
- SCM integration (SVN, CVS, Mercurial and Darcs).
- Multiple LDAP authentication support.
- User self-registration support.
- Multi-language support.
- Multiple databases support.