DEVONsphere Express makes your Mac smarter. Be more productive by letting DEVONsphere Express keep track of related emails, articles on the same subject, or similar Web pages. Discover the hidden connection between seemingly unrelated files.
- Find other items related to what you're working on
- Search like with Spotlight on steroids
- Context-aware, always focuses on what you do
- Runs as a menu extra, always available
This maintenance release addresses a sporadic crash some users had when accessing the Preferences panel on macOS Mojave. We have added support for indexing Open Packaging Format files and made indexing package files, like RTFD, more reliable. Additionally, we now support detecting the current web page in the Vivaldi and Brave web browsers in See Also. Overall reliability has been the primary focus of this release.
- Added support for detecting the current web page in the Vivaldi and Brave web browsers in See Also.
- Added support for indexing Open Packaging Format (.opf) files.
- Faster and more reliable indexing of contact files and text clippings.
- Improved reliability and performance.
- Fixed an issue with indexing document package files, like RTFD.
- Fixed an issue with indexing internet location files (macOS Mojave).
- Fixed an issue with indexing some file types that use Spotlight importers (macOS Mojave).
- Fixed an issue where an alert was not displayed after entering an incorrect license code.
- Fixed an issue where opening the License panel could stall the application when a network connection was not available or reliable.
- Fixed a crash and incomplete display of the window when accessing the Preferences panel (macOS Mojave).