Newton is a subscription-based service that supercharges your email with power features like Read Receipts, Send Later, Undo Send, Connected Apps, Recap (Only English), Snooze, and more across iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro and Mac.
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99/year. Get started with the no strings attached 14-day free trial and we say you’ll never look back.
Works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail/Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and all IMAP accounts.
Loved by critics, press and over 40,000 subscribers from across the globe.
● “Excellent option if you use multiple platforms, particularly if you value minimalism” - Nathan Ingram, Engadget
● “Newton is the email app that you will still be using five years from now.”- Jack Busch, Groovy Post
● “There’s Still Hope For Email” - Jared Newman, Fast Company
● “My favorite email app for Mac and the iPhone” - Lory Gil, iMore
*Sign Up Once, Use Everywhere*
Your Newton account is your key to all things Newton. Use it to instantly access your email anytime, across ALL your devices.
*How Newton supercharges your email*
● Instant push notifications for ALL types of email, including Gmail, Hotmail, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP account.
● Read Receipts - Get read-status for every email you send. Also get notified as soon as the emails are read. Know exactly who read your email with individual mail tracking.
● Send Later - Schedule emails to be sent later and have them delivered to the recipient’s inbox at just the right moment.
● Tidy Inbox - Focus on emails that matter. Weed out newsletters and social media emails to another folder and make your inbox distraction-free. Think Gmail tabs for all email accounts.
● Snooze - Set your emails to come back to Inbox at a more convenient time. Got an important email while travelling? Just Snooze to Desktop and deal with it only when you’re ready. Snooze emails, not productivity.
● Connected Apps - Finish your workflow without leaving your email. Add important emails to your favorite productivity apps like Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Pocket, Trello, Wunderlist, Instapaper, Zendesk, Salesforce & Asana.
● Recap - Recap automatically brings back conversations that are waiting for your reply or that need following up. It also covers other mails with due dates, reminders etc., so that nothing slips through the cracks. (Available only in English)
● Undo Send - Pull back that email blunder you just sent. Especially useful when you’re on mobile and need to reply in a hurry.
● Easily manage your emails from Inbox View with one-click actions: Archive, Delete, Mark as Read/Unread
●Quick Filters - Find important emails with one-click Starred and Unread filters.
● Handoff - Effortlessly hand off what you’re doing on iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch to Mac.
● Keyboard shortcuts that get things done quickly.
A - Reply All
R - Reply
E - Archive
S - Star / Unstar
Shift + U - Mark as Read / Unread and many more.
- One-click Unsubscribe
- 2-factor authentication
- HTML signatures
- Custom Folder Sync
- Email Aliases
- Print emails
- Turn on/off Conversations
- Easy on battery and data
- Unified Inbox
- Remote Wipe
- Available in all major languages
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99/year. Price may vary by location. The subscription automatically renews unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. It will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, with the subscription renewing at $49.99/year. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to the Account Settings.
Terms of Service: https://newtonhq.com/k/tos
We are thrilled to be back. If you still have your Newton account, just log in using your Newton username and password.
During the downtime, we did some little-big UX improvements that were long pending in our roadmap. Here are the highlights...
Boring: Delete single mail in a thread. Also support for ‘Mark unread from here’.
Yay: Resize the Mac Compose window.
OMG: Add emails to OmniFocus, Things, 2doapp and Bear.
Finally: Lot of improvements on Mac Compose
Better Copy/Paste - Copy/Paste strips off a lot of unnecessary styles but will retain basic formattings like links, line breaks and lists.
To make a numbered list just type ‘1.’ and for bulleted list type - (hyphen). Cmd+Z if you think it’s acting too smart.
Copy paste a Giphy url and hit enter to insert the GIF inline. Even better, you don’t even have to look for the GIF image’s url, just copy the Giphy page url from the browser and paste to see the magic. You can also insert GIFs using the Giphy keyboard on the iOS app.