Pixelmator 是类似于 Photoshop 的图形处理软件。干净整洁的界面易于操作，支持常见的PSD、TIFF、JPEG、PNG、PDF、EPS 等图形文件格式，以及足可与 Photoshop匹配的选取、渐变、笔刷、填充、裁切，甚至魔术棒工具等功能，和 50 多种专业的滤镜，以及系统预设的调色板以及字体资源。同时，Photo Browser还可以让用户直接从 iPhoto 导入相片。
Pixelmator is a beautifully designed, easy-to-use, fast, and powerful image editor for OS X. It has everything you need to create, edit, and enhance your images.
Pixelmator is a layer-based image editor. You can quickly create layers from your photos, other pictures, from selections, or even your iSight. Yes, Pixelmator can add a layer to your composition directly from your Mac's little camera. Not only can you link and arrange added layers, but Pixelmator also allows you to blend layers, change their opacity, create clipping masks, or even add layer masks to hide some portions of a layer.
Version 3.8 (3.8.1):
Note: Now requires OS X 10.12 or later
Note: The downloadable demo is version 3.8.1; the version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is version 3.8.
Pixelmator 3.8 Phoenix brings full support for macOS Mojave, colorful SVG fonts, Continuity Camera support, and more.
- Pixelmator is now fully compatible with macOS Mojave
- With support for SVG fonts, you can now create richer, more vibrant graphics and designs - the Gilbert Color font is included in the app
- Thanks to support for the Continuity Camera, you can now take pictures using your iPhone and have them instantly appear in the Pixelmator document you’re editing
- In macOS Mojave, Pixelmator will now use a dark appearance for system windows like the Open dialog and the Colors window
- HEIF is now available as a format when using the Change Type of Images Automator action
- Shape layers would occasionally shift when files saved in Pixelmator were opened in Pixelmator for iOS. Fixed
- Fixed a crashing issue with the Quick Selection tool
- Previewing the Light Leak effect would occasionally cause Pixelmator to quit unexpectedly. Fixed
- A variety of other fixes improve the stability of Pixelmator