CM PDF & TIFF Page Extractor is designed to extract pages from within your PDF files into a new PDF file, multi-page TIFF, JPG, or PNG file. It works with the powerful PDF framework from within OS X, but enhances it further by allowing you to work with a huge batch of PDF or multi-page TIFF files at one go.
- Extract a page or pages from a PDF or multi-page TIFF File
- Save extracted pages as PDF, multi-page TIFF, PNG, or JPG
- Set dots per inch of extracted pages
- Convert PDF to multi-page TIFF, and multi-page TIFF to PDF
- Perform the entire process in one quick batch
- Extract pages from a range (from page .. to page)
- Launch created file in Preview app
- PDF and multi-page TIFF files are a great format for keeping documents in a single neat package and are commonplace in our modern life. Not only that, they are eco-friendly as they reduce the number of trees which needs to be cut down.
Note: Currently available for $13.64
- Rework the extraction codes for the non-AppStore version which results in an improvement in performance as it does not have to perform a workaround the Mac AppStore Sandbox's restriction
- Fixed possible crash when the app encounters file names which contains slash / in it